Financial Modelling with Power BI
Bob has been involved in taking Financial Models from paper based to highly dynamic analytics models in Microsoft BI for many large enterprises in Ireland.
Come along to see the “secret sauce” to financial modelling for General Ledger (GL) structures such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Dynamic/Growing Chart of Accounts
- Many to Many Structure
- Parent Child
- Ragged Hierarchies on financial reports
- Unary Operators such as running sums
- Entity Attribute Value structures
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Overhead Allocation
- Modelling Profit Variations like EDBITA