SQLBits encompasses everything from in-depth technical immersions to the enhancement of valuable soft skills. The full SQLBits agenda will be announced in the late autumn but is delivered in the following format.
Tuesday 19th March
Full day training sessions running from 9am-5pm, encompassing a deep dive with your chosen trainer into a specific subject. Announced so far for 2024 are:
- Marco Russo – Advanced DAX
- Jess Pomfret and Rob Sewell – The DBA in a Hybrid Environment
- Monica Rathbun and John Morehouse – Mastering SQL Server Performance & Optimization Strategies
- Stacia Varga – Soaring with AI for Analytics
- Ed Freeman & Barry Smart – DataOps: How to Deliver Data Faster and Better with Microsoft Cloud
- Cathrine Wilhelmsen, Marthe Moengen & Emilie Rønning – Ready for take-off: Build a Microsoft Fabric Proof of Concept in a Day
- Paul Andrew – Microsoft Data Integration Pipelines – The Fundamentals to Level 300
Check back here regularly as we announce 2024’s lineup. Full details of each training day will be released the week commencing the first week of December!
Wednesday 20th March
A brand new format of 100 minute sessions, offering you the opportunity to attend four different 100-minute sessions throughout the day.
Thursday 21st to Saturday 23rd March
General sessions vary in length from 20 to 50 minutes.
New for 2024 are our exciting new Learning Journeys, a curated set of sessions targeted specifically at enhancing a particular range of skills, or to help you deal with a particular challenge you might be facing in your role. More details on these will be coming soon.