When was the price of an article changed and how was the original price?
How has the price of an article developed over a period of time?
Developers must solve their own solution with the help of triggers and/or stored procedures.
With temporary tables an implementation is ready in a few seconds - but what are the special requirements?
In addition to a brief introduction to the technology of Temporal Tables, this session provides an overview of all the special features associated with Temporal Tables.
- Rename tables and columns
- Temporal Tables related to triggers?
- Temporal Tables and InMemory - can this go well?
- can computed columns be used?
- how to configure the security