Microsoft SQL Server is the best-in-class, most widely used Business Intelligence data platform. With Pyramid Analytics' BI Office, organizations can maximize their Microsoft BI investment, eliminate security concerns, improve manageability and provide a rich analytics experience – all browser based and either on premise or in the cloud.
‘But I can get all that from Power BI!’, I hear you say? Well, yes, possibly at some point in the future. But if you’re (im)patiently waiting for the ability to:
- Drill-down within charts
- Create sophisticated analysis, without coding
- Theme the interface at the touch of a button
- Create beautiful dashboards, simply
- Publish highly formatted Word-like documents in seconds
- Allow users to collaborate and discuss important issues with the BI applications linking data and context
- Leverage the power of R through simple, one-click editing
- Deliver to thousands of users instantly, on premise
Wait no more!!
During this session, Pyramid Analytics’ Ian Macdonald will explain how Power BI (cloud and desktop), Reporting Services, and other Microsoft BI frontends simply struggle to meet the critical requirements threshold for enterprise-wide analytic deployments. But how, in BI Office, you have access to a compelling, feature-rich alternative that you can implement NOW!