For anyone who missed it, SQLBits 2024 passes went on sale the 26th October. So how is registration going for the world’s leading data conference, you might ask!? Here’s six headlines from week one:
- Over 500 people have already registered for SQLBits 2024 from over 15 countries, from the USA to Australia and everywhere in between.
- In-person vs virtual attendance is well up for 2024 – we’re seeing around a 94%/6% split
- More people registered in the first two hours of this year’s ticket sales opening than in the first MONTH of 2023’s ticket sales.
- The full conference pass bundled with five nights in the luxury Aviator hotel sold out in under 12 hours (we’ll do more of these next time!).
- Over 50% of attendees are choosing the gold standard full conference pass (this represents our best value pass too, saving £650 on the price of four days bought individually.)
- Most importantly – only 16% of the super early bird pricing allocation remains.