Getting to grips with Service Broker.
Service Broker is a powerful technology at the heart of SQL Server that enables developers to build asynchronous processing directly into the data tier of their applications. In this session we will look at:
• Why use Service Broker over other asynchronous technologies,
• When to use message based processing,
• The building blocks of Service Broker,
• How to use Service Broker,
• How to build practical solutions for message and batch based problems.
Sorry, there are no downloads available for this session.
Eric has been working with SQL Server since version 6.5. He is currently working for IMGroup the MS Worldwide BI Partner for the last 3 years. Prior to this he managed development effort for a number of dotcoms and another consultancy. Eric has presented multiple sessions for UK SQL Server User Group events and written for a number of magazines including Enterprise Server Magazine.
The video is not available to view online.
- Session Files Explorer
The network name cannot be found.